International Association Web Conclave 2020 is a 3 days online-live conference where hundreds of association leaders, professionals and industry partners gather to exchange knowledge, resources, strategies, solutions, and more. Over three days of learning, growing, and finding inspiration, attendees will be equipped with great benefits in terms of knowledge, strategies, and awareness.
The key sessions would focus on memberships, leadership, sponsorship, communication, technology, and sustainability. In addition, there would be hands-on workshop on Strategy to excel your Association in these challenging times.
Designed for those heading up association operations or marketing team or those taking responsibility for major conferences, this forum explores the strategic elements behind planning and staging successful association management. Inspiring speakers will bring new ideas and case studies about their innovations to the session to help you review and refresh your portfolio.
SINGLE DAY PASS – INR 500 + GST
TWO DAYS PASS – INR 900 + GST
THREE DAYS PASS – INR 1200 + GST
• Association Leaders
• Association Executives and Staff
• Association Members
• Association Service Providers
• Association Management Professionals
• Meeting Professionals
• Researchers and Academicians
• Event Tech companies
• Marketing tools companies
• Association & event management software companies
• Digital Media Partner
• Technology Partner
• Best Practice Association Partnership
• Attracting and keeping young professionals involved in an association, succession planning strategies
• Positioning of your association
• Member Engagement: Everyone Wants it but What Does it Mean?
• Top leadership challenges in managing people - reinventing the association wheel post COVID-19
• Back to the basics -fulfilling your objectives
• Building a three-year rolling event plan to mitigate risk, manage costs and drive revenue
• Taking different approaches to securing sponsorship and long-term partnerships?
• Thinking outside the box: How can you boost revenue by harnessing creative and fresh approaches to traditional sales methods?
• Leveraging data assets for successful engagement and personalisation
• Digital Marketing- Effective association marketing on a small budget; making the most of free or low-cost resources
• Bridge the generational communication gap for sustained association growth
• Unusual Business – going virtual is a new mandate now
• Artificial Intelligence and Automation: An Association’s Complete Business Model (and Digital) Transformation
• Intellectual Property Rights – safeguarding your innovation and best practice
• Bridging the Gap Between Chapters and National
• Beyond ROI - co-creating long term event value with key stakeholders
Hands on Strategy Workshop to excel your Association in these challenging times.
Designed for those heading up association operations or marketing team or those taking responsibility for major conferences, this forum explores the strategic elements behind planning and staging successful association management. Inspiring speakers will bring new ideas and case studies about their innovations to the session to help you review and refresh your portfolio. This key area can be -
• The Association of the Future: Disciplined strategy setting and execution
• From Constraints to Opportunities: Limited Resources doesn’t mean limited innovation
• Hands on strategy exercise
DAY - 01: Tech. products related to membership and complete association management
DAY - 02: Tech products related to communication, sponsorship and lead generation
DAY - 03: Tech products related to event management, virtual & hybrid event apps.